Your Cart is empty
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of Cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation And Elimination Of Cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies Used In www.urbanshoes.es
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
- If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don't have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when closing the browser.
- When you log in, we will also install various cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last two days, and display options cookies last one year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- PHPSESSID: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is removed when closing the browser.
- _ga: cookie de Google Analytics that enables the control function of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that he is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes the browser will another user be considered. It expires 2 years from the last update. More information about the treatment carried out by Google Analytics aquí.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit request speed - limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
- _fbp: Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers. It expires every 3 months.
- fr: Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers. It expires every 3 months.
Acceptance of Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- It is understood! : This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.